Security Warehouse Support Forum

Anti fraud measure, billing details submitted do not appear to tally with those

derry

I have just contacted my bank who tells me the amount for my order has been accepted with no problems and they can see no reason at all why it should not have gone through, and suggested the reason could only be that you need to accept it.

Hope this helps.

Derry.

This order was placed yesterday morning. Had i not checked its status today, i would not of even have known it has not gone through.

It would of been nice if you could of sent an email to let me know so i could sort it out, or I would of been expecting a delivery and not found out untill much later this week that it was not even going to be delivered.

Hi

It is our fraud team that stall orders. Regretfully this is because we do always have to be on the look out for fraudulent use of cards.

Looking at this order there are two of the details entered that our fraud checking have highlighted as not matching. The funds are taken from the card (or in other instances the paypal account) and we were not saying that funds had not been received, but we are just not sure that the person who the funds belong to is actually placing the order, so we investigate further.

Our records show, and show on your order details that we sent you notification of the order being stalled at 14.31 yesterday, and asked you to contact us using our on line support.

We are sorry that you a genuine customer got caught up in our efforts to identify and prevent fraudulent use, but we all know that internet fraud is rife at the moment and we must all continue to try to prevent fraudsters getting away with it.

After contact with yourself, and as you know your order has been passed for processing, and your goods should be with you shortly

Regards

Accounts Team

After re-checking my email and my phone for missed calls again, I find no notification of being informed as to my purchase being held back. This poses the question where was the notification sent if not to me?

Derry.

It is notified to you via your web order page. You will see it there, and the little green tick, shows that you were notified to the address that you entered.

If you didn't get the notification, please check the email address that was entered when you placed the order.

It is automatic we just fill in the comments, and check for notify or not to notify.

I don't receive these notifications so don't know how they arrive, but as other customers contact the on line support when an order is stalled, they must be going out.

Hopefully your order is sorted now

Regards