Security Warehouse Support Forum

need RMA

biax

hiya, have tried contacting for a returns RMA via email a few times but havent heard back. should i just return for a full refund without an RMA? ive reordered under a different order. the original order was number # 12844 and i then reordered under # 12988 and bank transferred the money yesterday for that for new sensors and a plastic panel. i am returning 5 of the incorrectly supplied CSD-2(listed as CSD1 on invoice and on website diagram and description) , 4 of the FHD-1,and the incorrectly supplied metal panel many thanks again for your help. i appreciate a response as the box has to be sent this week for a refund i need the money.

hiya, have tried contacting for a returns RMA via email a few times but havent heard back. should i just return for a full refund without an RMA? ive reordered under a different order. the original order was number # 12844 and i then reordered under # 12988 and bank transferred the money yesterday for that for new sensors and a plastic panel. i am returning 5 of the incorrectly supplied CSD-2(listed as CSD1 on invoice and on website diagram and description) , 4 of the FHD-1,and the incorrectly supplied metal panel many thanks again for your help. i appreciate a response as the box has to be sent this week for a refund i need the money.

Biax

Sure send it back then please note RMA 1247641 on the box.

Support

Biax

Sure send it back then please note RMA 1247641 on the box.

Support

cheers , il send it today, thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

hiya, sent this on the 2/6/09, havent received a refund. if refunding to my bank account is any problem then emailing me a credit note voucher may be easier. i wish to order some more things in a few days. many thanks for looking into it

• 2 weeks later...

any news? its been  several weeks now since the items were sent back.if i withheld payment or contact with people in my business id be out of business. i appreciate that there are support prosessing problems with your system. is there a telephone number i can ring to talk to someone about this. many thanks for help

Hi

As your payment was by bank transfer we are unable to complete a refund by that method as we have no bank details, so we have posted a cheque to cover the amount outstanding for the returned goods.

Any queries get back to us.

• 2 weeks later...