Security Warehouse Support Forum

[Ticket Question] Enforcer Low Voltage

Secware

Installed an enforcer panel roughly 3 months ago and it has been working fine, setting and unsetting no false alarms etc, a few weeks ago it started flagging Mains failure, a code was entered to silence it and mains was restored. the following day it started flagging up LOW voltage on the screen, a code was entered to silence it but the orange triangle remained, the panel then died. I opened the panel and checked voltage going in and it was 240v, the battery must have ran the panel for about 14 hours but i dont see why it didnt recharge the battery because the mains was and still is entering the panel. Any suggestions or repairs i could make as its now providing no security?!

As the mains was off for 14 hours I would suggest that a cell in the battery may have been have been damaged, and the battery can not recharge.

I would remove the battery and replace it, unless trying to recharge a damaged battery has affected the panel, eveything should be OK