Security Warehouse Support Forum

CPX programming guide/manual

as118150

I have recently installed risco CPX control panel and have done some programming but it would be nice to have a manual/guide which describe every options in details, has anyone got any guide/manual please?

How do I change the master default code of 5678? I have managed to changed the engineer default code from 1234, now when I enter the master code the alarm sets off even though I say "NO" to set system option, any idea what wrong I must have done?

thanks

I have managed to change the master code and sort the alarm setting off problem (due to tamper) but I would still need programing manual if anyone has got one.

I am using only 6 zone, should I leave the 2 zone as there are on the panel or do I need to do anything with them? I mean do some kind of connection or make any changes through the keypad? thanks

I am currently using standard 2 wire (common tamper) and have linked the unused zones which seems to be working but the engineer manaul says 9(eol) wiring is more secure, I am thinking of changing it to use eol wiring(I am using eurosec PIR without fault or mask terminal), if I do this then it would leave me 2 unused zones plus unused tamper(which becomes 9th zone), do I need to link them as before or do I need to link them using some 4k7 resistors as the other zones? also in the engineer manual it says you should select 9(eol) in the wiring option(page 23 of manual) and then normal (standard gardtec wiring configuration without mask or fault detection) but then it says it should only be used with zone pairing but then I would  loose half the zones.

my questions are 1) what to do with 2 unused zones and 1 tamper zone 2)do I have to use zone pairing with 9(eol) and normal mode. 3) how would I wire a SECWARE SC517/WH to 9(eol) wiring 4) how do I connect a internal sounder to cpx(SECWARE 2 way 'Sound Bomb' Internal Sounder)

many thanks

thanks