Security Warehouse Support Forum

[Ticket Question] Advice on GJD Security Lighting System

I'd be most grateful for your assistance. I have a GJD security light system which was installed by the previous owners of our house approximately 8 years ago. It is installed in two separate circuits for the front and rear of the house.

The front system is still working properly but the rear system with three flood lights started to work in the day time as well as the evening but now has a random fault so more than often it doesn't react at all in the day or evening to intruder testing and only occasionally works properly. The lights all work when I over-ride the sensors to switch them on.

I am assuming, rightly or wrongly, that one or more of the three sensors in the rear circuit aren't working properly?

One is a GJD OPAL XL and the other two are GJD 22 - MK2D units.

I see from your web site that I can still acquire the XL unit but can find no reference to the other unit.

I am thinking of replacing all the units as a possible solution but need to know what I replace the MK2D units with?

I'd be grateful for your very valued advice please.