Security Warehouse Support Forum

[Ticket Question] Trouble with an EX-35R

Secware

i'm sorry but yesterday i received your ex-35r optex detectors and, comparing with mine, i discovered that inside my detector there is one more transmitter, probably compatible with my General Electric "Simon" alarm.

here you can see the manual (in italian) of my "Simon":

http://www.hesa.com/index.php?page=shop.getfile&file_id=658&product_id=515&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=37

in this manual it is written that Simon works with any "autolearning" detector SX ITI at 433Mhz.

if you want, i would like to send you a picture to show the transmitter that is inside, and if you have it i can purchase, or if you have detectors compatible with my alarm system i would purchase them.

if you don't have any solution i would send back the detectors.

i'm very sorry for that and i thank you for your help.

giorgio

Giorgio

The ex35r is a low power pir designed for connection to a transmitter board. They do not include the transmitter board as you use the one compatible with your receiver. The model you quote is unknown to me so i cant help directly.

But if you use a universal transmitter in the space behind the sensor it will work with your system