Security Warehouse Support Forum

Shipping Alternatives For Orders Outside Uk

eikido

I want to start by saying that I have ordered numerous times from you and I've been happy with your web shop every time. You are one of my favorite web shops.

I just have a request if you could consider trying to add another shipping alternative for smaller orders than up to 20 kg a little cheaper.

My orders are usually big and I honestly think that 20 GBP for up to 20 KG is a good deal for me, but when i want to order single small and light weight products it becomes very expensive.

I would appreciate a lot if you could consider introducing a shipping alternative that is cheaper for lighter shipments, something like up to 1-2 kg for EU orders outside UK.

Thanks for a great shop!

Hi

Sweden.

Past week I've struggled to hold one order from you for a small item that I've needed. I ended up saving this item for a big order instead but it would've been beneficial for me to order this single item at the time but it would've been unreasonably expensive.

So yesterday evening, i managed to create a reasonably big shopping cart and created the order.

I write this in hope of you adding a new shipping option so i could create smaller orders in the future. I can't tell you how to run your business, maybe you only like big orders which i respect, i just want you to hear what a customer like me think.

I would be happy with something like 10 GBP shipping cost for a smaller shipping option. 

Thanks again for a great web shop.