Security Warehouse Support Forum

new customer and having problems

rigg5y

Hi there i wondering could amyone let me know whats happening with my order as its says stalled and its been 3 days and i cant get hold of anyone by phone and theres NO HELP option that i can see on the web page. My order number is 16692 and could you let me know what is going on because i would like to know when i'll  recieve the delivery. james

Hi James

This shows as your first order with us, and the web site does say that as an anti fraud measure, 1st orders must be delivered to the billing address. We notified you in just over an hour from receiving your order that we had stalled it and said ' please use our on line help to advise how you wish to proceed.' and when you check your order on line you  will also see these comments added. We are waiting to hear if you want a refund or will take delivery of this first order at the billing address. We feel we have to do this as the checks are made against the details that the bank hold for the card holder. If we make the first delivery to any other address, we have no way of knowing that it isn't a fraudulent purchase. We wait to hear how you want to proceed.

( the help is in the support forum, when you go in a ticket can be raised for us to action)

Again sorry for the inconvenience, but we do try to be ever vigilant against fraudsters out there