Security Warehouse Support Forum

Stalled Order & Failure To Communicate

rbl74

Order No.16223, Ticket No.168744

After Initially discussing the status of my stalled order though the ticket system you seem to have decided to ignore me for whatever reason so you left me no choice but to pursue the matter with PayPal by way of a dispute claim for failure to deliver goods.

I have tried repeatedly to resolve the stalled order status with you, I have checked yet again with PayPal and find my address, bank details & credit cards all verified, if you provide them with the correct address details from my account info with yourselves I'm sure you'll get the same answer and this farse would be finished. If you are unwilling to recheck with PayPal or deliver the items then you should refund my money as I have repeatedly requested.

Hi Roger

Regretfully there is nothing that we can do when an unverified  Paypal account that is used to pay for an order, to change that fact.

We do advise on the web site as orders are being placed that we ship to confirmed and verified paypal accounts, and there is nothing we can do to prevent an order being processed using such an account.

When we receive the order Paypal advise us of the account status, we then ask you to advise us of your wishes. We will stall the order until your address is confirmed or refund your money.

Obviously waiting for Paypal to confirm an address causes a delay, and then when you advise us that this is completed, there is then a delay while we get that confirmed.

Paypal have these measures in place to protect their clients, and we use the information they supply to continue this protection.

The order that you processed has been cancelled and the funds were returned to your Paypal account on 16th November.

We regret the inconvenience caused to genuine customers, but we have to stay vigilant as internet fraud is a growing risk.

Firstly, my name is Robert not Roger and you say that you returned the funds to my PayPal account on 16th Nov, if that's the case where are they because they certainly aren't in my account, have they been sent to the wrong account as you do seem to have a knack for getting little details wrong like my name, also my address which you supplied wrong to PayPal hence the unconfirmed status.

I would appreciate it if you say the funds have been returned if you could check and find out where they have gone.

Regards,

ROBERT

Hi Robert

Your account here was showing funds reversed, your refund has now been confirmed and your money should be back in your account shortly.

I hope that with all the posts on this subject that awareness of the fact that we ship to confirmed accounts and where possible for paypal to verify addresses, verified addresses, has been highlighted, here and on the web site, so that others do not get this inconvenience.

Sorry for the delay with your refund, but be assured, if we do not ship the goods for what ever reason, Security Warehouse will always ensure that your funds are returned.

Again sorry for the delay in your refund

Best wishes

Anne