Security Warehouse Support Forum

Ticket Question [4 Pce Of Camera And One Video Recorder]

Secware

Some questions, I looking for 4 pce of camera and one video recorder how can handle those cameras to record videos and save them, recording in loop so the oldest file will be deleted when the disc is full.

The camera should be activated by some movement, it would be fine if the camera have some zoom lens so I can use cameras with good pic up to 20-30m, the resolution of image should be acceptable so you can see the sign of car registration on 20m. Please can you help me to fix some package with all things I need for that, and the system should be used in Sweden.

I wounder if it's possible and compatibly to bay and use 4 pce of "Secware Pro Bullet IR 700TVL effio-E Camera with 2.8-12mm MP Len" together with "Secware Pro 960H 4 Channel DVR" and let each camera be activated of an external movement detector. So if I mounting 4 outdoor movement detector for all cameras and if one of the detectors will be activated all camera will start to recording video for a time.
I work as electrician so I have no problem to build some system with some relays and so on.

Please can you see on this and help me to get some good offer on all devices I need to have for my project.