Security Warehouse Support Forum

Changing From Domonial To Le Sucre

Msc

I am looking at self monitoring with me sucre, I have the right sensors which were used with my domonial panel. Can I reuse them? Programming let sucre seems to be easier via www. Just want to make sure the used sensors are not locked to the old panel. Thanks for any help

Hello

I have attached an image of one of the sensors, they look like the le sucre sensors.  The one in the kitchen is a dual tec and sensors on doors appear to be DOM08?  I also have a keypad but I am not sure if this can be reused since it does not list it on the Honeywell le sucre documents.

MSC

post-88217-0-21612900-1464040973_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Thanks for all your help, I have set the system up and as you advised, everything works except the keypad.  The only prob I have is getting the sms messaging activated.  There is no code in the box for this.  I will need to order the CAMIR x2 sensors, do you have any in stock ?

PS programming of le sucre is painless and simple (for anyone interested in changing from ADT).