Security Warehouse Support Forum

[Ticket Question] Home Alarm System

Secware

I am looking at purchasing a home alarm system for my house. My friends here in Sweden recommend the Visonic line.
I am looking at a package to include the following:

PowerMaster-33 G2 or PowerMaster-10 G2, could you please help me with what the pros and cons would be between these two?
1 x Internal GSM-modul GSM-350V21
2 x Wireless cameras (NEXT CAM PG2)
3 x Wireless magnets (MC-302 PG2)
2 x Wireless smoke detectors (SMD-426 PG2)
Touch-panel + 3 tags either KPA-160 N PG2 or KP-250 PG2, could you please help me with what the pros and cons would be between these two?
1 x remote control

Might also be interested in one or two outdoor cameras or motion detectors with lights

I am totally new to this whole home alarm business, but I have been trying to read up on some. 

I was hoping to be able to access the cameras, live, via my iPhone and have two inside the house and two on the outside. Is that what you were asking?

Does the 33 have more options that I might actually use? I guess that could be difficult question to answer... I think I am just wondering if I buy the more expensive 33, will I actually have more options that a "normal" user would use, or is it more catered to the advanced users or cooperations. At the same time I don't want to feel like I missed out on buying the better one. 

Thanks for your reply!