Security Warehouse Support Forum

stalled order paypal verified

blueboy

Will someone please reply! I placed my order (14683) a few days ago and paid using a verified paypal account day later order was stalled, rang got msg telling me to e-mail got reply saying use ticket system, raised 2 tickets no reply. Can i either have my stuff asap or my money back.

Hi Gary

Yes your account is verified but Paypal advise us that your address is unconfirmed, and as the web site states,we ship to confirmed and verified Paypal account holders.

This is to protect both Paypal account holders and ourselves from fraudulent transactions. If the address is not confirmed by Paypal we have no surety that the account holder, the payee, has actually ordered the goods as the delivery address could be anyones.

Our email to you, explained that this was an anti fraud measure, and that Paypal had told us your address was unconfirmed and we asked that you advise us of your wishes, asking do you want a refund or will you be confirming your address with Paypal?

From your post it would seem that you want a refund so I will cancel the order and raise a ticket for our Paypal section to refund your Paypal account.

I hope that this clears up the matter, and that you understand that we do have to be ever watchful for fraudsters trying to purchase goods at other peoples expense.

Regards

Anne

Security Warehouse accounts

Hi Gary,

I have refunded your Paypal account for you as requested, could you please let me know if you do not receive it so I can chase them for you.  I am so sorry about how you feel about our ticket system, but as was my reply to your ticket, on Wednesday,  unfortunately your address was unconfirmed by Paypal, so I was unable to ship the goods to you, this is to cover you and us from fraud, even thou I understand the inconvenience it causes.  I hope this has not put you off as normally things run smoothly and on the tickets you can request a call back to assist in matters, so please feel free to give us another try.

Regards

Elaine

refund has come thru now cheers, all seems very strange that u need to sort any problems out on a public forum tho, and I use my paypal account daily and have never had any problems before this, maybe give you a try when your ordering system improves.

Hi Gary,

Problems regretfully do arise on some orders, not always at the fault of Security Warehouse, and we do try our best to sort them as quickly as possible, not always on the forum.

We do use a ticket system that is private, as we appreciate not all problems need to be  in the public domain,  and as Elaine says you can ask for a call back .

We use the ticket system or the forum, so that anyone replying to you can see what has been done/said/requested in earlier contacts, and this is not possible via email.

I am glad that your refund is showing in your account, but once we have processed it, we have to wait for Paypal or the card companies to react.

Hopefully you will feel willing to try us again, but in these days fraudsters are very active and we do try to be vigilant, and regretfully sometimes we may get it wrong and stop a genuine customer.

Regards

Anne