Security Warehouse Support Forum

[Ticket Question] Honeywell Accenta Activation

Secware

The systems re-starts itself making impossible to use is as it fires the alarms every time the systems re-starts.

The system installation was installed about 2 weeks ago and at the beginning, about every day, at any time (middle of the night or right in the afternoon) the systems alarm was on but with NO intruder detection as the system was NOT armed. Watching the log events, every time that it fails, shows “START UP” and “MAINS OK” and the LCD Keypad shows new date and time as when start up for first time (like default factory data).

With this information, I understand that power is being lost for some reason so I changed the main power supply connections just to make sure the main power supply was OK, but still the problem remains although not every day.

I have made the following tests:

- Take the main power supply off ? The system remains OK with the battery powering the system.

- Take the battery power supply off (having the main power on) ? The systems remains OK.

- Take the main power supply off and the battery power supply off ? System goes down and when powering on again, I got the same situation as with my problem: Same keypad events and LCD Keypad shows new date and time as when start up for first time (like default factory data).

So, My assumption is that the system is losing for some reason all the power (main power supply and battery) but I have already check that NO main power is lost anytime and that the battery is OK, so I do not know how to do next.

Do you have any ideas or indication?

Do you think it could be the main electronic card defective?

I would appreciate a quick response as I cannot leave the system working properly ( Siren still only 5 sec. test mode as the system fires any time….) and, obviously it is not nice having the system fired in the middle of the night….

As additional information, another of the 3 KITs I purchased from you has been installed at my neighbour house with no issues so I understand we are doing well with all the wiring

• 5 weeks later...