Security Warehouse Support Forum

[Ticket Question] Help with the Videx 837-1/836-1 please

securitywarehouse

Hi Anne!

Thanks for the information.

We now need to know where to get the Videx 836-1 unit and how does my client get a refund for the 837-1 unit?

It would make life so much easier to contact Security Warehouse directly, is there any way to do this?

Cheers

Bevis Mulholland

You will need to raise a ticket through the support forum to get an RMA raised so we can tie up the return of the goods. Then we can work out a way of getting the 836 in and out to you, as we do not intend to stock the 836 as it is an old item, and there are only a few in stock at Videx.

We can probably sort this out, unless you can soyrce one elsewhere from a stockist

Anne

You will need to raise a ticket with returns, it can not be done through the forum, as there will be no continuity. it can be done through our support system, rather than the forum. If you order the 837 on the web site, and then reopen your return ticket to remind us to send the 836. Then we should be able to tie the two up.

I think this makes sense.

Anne

Hi Anne!

Everytime I go to your support system I get a completely blank screen and can enter nothing. I tried this originally before we started this cycle of messages.

Surely I can telephone someone to get this resolved rather than this ping pong game we seem to be playing; or would you telephone me on 07836274397?

If we cannot phone one another or find some other method of resolution, I think I need to advise my customer to contact his credit card company to arrange a refund as being the only way forward.

Cheers

Bevis Mulholland

We will need to get the goods back to either do a refund or agree to the credit card repayment.

We are getting tickets raised regulkarly so do not understand why you are getting a blank scree, I am getting tickets for accounts dialy.

Please try again we can raise a returns number and sort the problem but it must be through a ticket.

Thank you for your patience

I hope when you next log into the support forum raising the ticket for teh return goes smoothly, as I raised a ticket from home last night to ensure the ticket system is working, we have ahd a number of tickets in overnight including the one I raised, so as I say I am hoping it will be straight forward for you