Security Warehouse Support Forum

Access control system compatibility

perkin424

Please could you advise if the targha BPT audio intercom with keypad system would work with any electromagnetic lock and exit button device? Also, I am rather ignorant on these systems, is the double electromagnetic systems shown on your website used for double doors? If so, we have a leading gate for pedestrians if the non leading gate is held by a ground bolt will this work? Thanks

I assume this is external (ie the gate) if so you need an external maglock, those you mention are internal locks.

you will also need an additional psu to power the locks. The targha while having outputs for it will be very close to its load limit.

Hi, Yes the gates are in an alley way between our and our neighbours properties, she has her bedroom in teh flying freehold above the gates, hence the chosen system must be as silent as possible with  no annunciation. We have been recommended the ES 400 from CDV but I do not see this make on your site. Any suggestions, would be gratefully appreciated. Thank you.