Security Warehouse Support Forum

pyronix v10 enforcer - help setting up please (2 zones, A, B) AND 4 PIR SENSORS, 1 DOOR SENSOR

kyrusdemnati

Can anyone please advise? i have checked manual/interface its daunting

i just need to know the basics please, everything is already in place - but .i  changed my front door and the door sensor caused an issue/tamper and the alarm wouldnt set, and i made the mistake of resetting the device so i have lost all the devices from the memory

thanks

it looks like my door sensor is damaged, i cant open the  device - screw seems damaged so i can't repair and the backplate is broken slightly (i had my door changed)

i have managed to pair my 4 pir motion sensors again all set for (zone A) kitchen, lounge, upstairs landing, bedroom  - will add my front door (awaiting replacement sensor)

I want to also set a night alarm (Zone b for downstairs which would be (kitchen) (lounge) (and front door (awaiting replacement sensor) is it a simple process to create a zone b? my questions are going forward.

1) i am going to order a new door sensor - is this quite straight forward to install? this would need to be configured as part of zone a and zone b 

2) my bellbox is also not on the panel and needs repairing, do i need to get a ladder and resync or is there an easier way? does this have a similar pairing button that is found on the sensors which i press to sync, but i use learning devices bell option on the enforcer settngs right?

3) if i buy a  Pyronix Enforcer Keyfob-WE - does this only work within the proximity of my home?  I would just want to use this to set alarm/disarm, set zone a, set zone b, and panic alarm...

thank you

Hi mate

ok thanks so at the moment I have set up to motion sensors , kitchen and lounge 

I tested it and it works with the alarm triggering from the unit panel. (Still need to get a ladder and do bell box) but when I try and set the alarm again it brings up a kitchen error alert and it cannot set alarm . How do I reset this ... (my test was via the kitchen motion sensor )

What options do I need to select for each my sensors too, I’m not sure if I have done it right . What do I need to set as the type type 

Motion sensor 1 kitchen

Intruder 06

motion sensor 2 lounge 

Intruder 06 

(My other motions sensors will be )

upstairs landing sensor

what input type ?

bedroom sensor 

what input type ?

Front Door sensor (this will be my entrance and exit to the house 

what input type  do i need ?

I also will be adding a 2nd door sensor to my patio door at the back house 

what input type do I need to set this too ? 

Thanks