Security Warehouse Support Forum

Pyronix Enforcer Keyfobs

matt6697

Hi, I've never actually used one of these systems before but I've got a work colleague that's recently purchased one from yourself s.

three quick questions

1.  Is there a cheaper alternative third party keyfob that is compatible with this system that will talk with it, I'm guessing it's probably the same as a Honeywell galaxy g2-20, or visonic powermax where you have to use the manufacture branded keyfobs?

2. If they purchased the WIFI module I understand there's apps available to monitor and control the system remotely but could they also use the apps available for there phone so it works in the same way the keyfobs do?, would this include a simple set/unset & panic button feature?.  Also what would be the maximum number of phones that you could use at anyone time with this.  

3. Can anyone set up the WIFI moduleso it works fully or will this be similar to a system like the honeywell galaxy g2-20 where as the person needs to be NSI certified to set up the communications module through an ark?

Cheers

Also I've noticed that theres a number of different Pyronix enforcer wireless panels on the market the 32WE which is domestic/commercial and the V10 which is more domestic, user friendly based system?.  I've noticed that the 32WE does not come with a WIFI module, but it also seems like it may have the capability built in already am I right to believe that this is the case?, if not does the 32WE panel have the option to be upgraded using the digi WIFI module or is this only compatible for use with the V10 panel?

what about the two different panels?, does the 32WE include the option to connect to a local WIFI router to enable remote monitoring?, it's just I've had a look at the engineers manual which suggests it can but it still seems unclear whether or not there's a WIFI module available for this?, or is this already included as part of the control panels PCB?