Security Warehouse Support Forum

FAQ Frequently Asked Questions

Secware_Tech6

I need to return an item, how do I do this?

Returning items to security warehouse is simple. All you need is an RMA number from technical support. Login to our ticket system and request an RMA. Please include the reason for the return on the RMA ticket.

How long will it take for my return to be processed?

We aim to process returns with 4 working days. Your support ticket and order will be updated throughout this process. However if items are returned without an RMA number then this takes us considerable time to rectify.

Why does my first order have to be delivered to my Credit/Debit card / PayPal billing/confirmed address?

By delivering your first order to your billing/confirmed address it enables us to complete the final stages of our security checks and also helps us offer you the service of delivering any subsequent orders to the address of your choice (within the UK).

My order is due for delivery today what time will it be delivered?

Your order will be delivered between the hours of 9am and 5.30pm, unless a delivery time was selected at the time of checkout. You can track the status of your order or delivery at any time by logging into your account.

What happens to my order if I am not in when the courier attempts to deliver it?

If you are not in when our courier attempts delivery they will leave a calling card which will provide you with a direct contact number for your local depot. You then simply call them to arrange an alternative delivery date or to collect the parcel directly from your local depot, which they will be more than happy to help you with.

Why can't I log into my account?

If you are having problems logging into your account first check that the email address and password you are using. You may also find it useful to refer to the information included in the "Welcome to SecurityWarehouse" email you received when you registered with Security Warehouse. If you have forgotten your password you can reset it by following the forgotton password link. This will email you a new password.

Why can I not amend my order after I it has been marked 'Payment Processed' or 'Pending' (paypal only)

We are unable to make any amendments to the order (other than cancellations) due to our internal security policy. In addition to our policy Pay Pal and your credit card company provide us only with enough money to fulfill your initial order therefore no further payment can be taken for additional items or shipping costs.

• Like 4