Security Warehouse Support Forum

Order Number 17349

jkps22

Hello,

My order number is 17349. The order is stalled and the status is as follows - Anti fraud measure, billing details submitted do not appear to tally with those held by your card issuer.

I entered the details on my credit card into your system when I placed my order. I am located in Ireland and so I do not have a postcode. I entered the County in which I live in the postcode field when registering on the website because you have to fill in that field to be able to register on the site. I was wondering if this is the problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Joe

Hi Joe,

The automated checking system we use warns us when details submitted do not match the details that the bank/card issuer hold for you.

With fraud on the increase, we then look at the order to see what the system is highlighting.

If you think it could be the way you have filled in your address details, then I think the best way forward will be for us to cancel down and refund your card, and then you will be able to complete another order, filling in the details as held by your bank.

Hope this solves the problem and your order should then be straightforward and into dispatch.

Regards

Accounts Team

Hello,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.

The status of the order now says cancelled, so I will await the refund to my credit card and then try again.

But I am guessing that I will have the same problem again. We do not have postcodes in Ireland, but when registering for your website, you have to fill in some details in the postcode field. Could I ask what you would suggest I fill into that field, as it is mandatory?

Again, thank you very much for your assistance.

Regards,

Joe.

Hi

We do have other customers in Ireland that we ship to, some on a regular occasion, so I do not think it is the lack of post codes that will be causing the problem.

Your refund will be completed at our end later today, and your on line order will show when we have completed it.

Hope everything runs smoothly on the next one

Anne