Security Warehouse Support Forum

Secware Hdsdi 2Mp 1080P 60M Ir Bullet Camera

matt6697

Hi, 

I'm going to purchase 4Nos secware HD-SDI 2MP 1080P cameras, and Im also looking to purchase the secware eco 4 channel HD-SDI DVR.

I realise that the DVR already comes with a PSU to cope with a single hardrive, but no hardrive is included, I understand that the hardrive I need is to be a sata 2 type but what size will fit it's just you can get two sizes of hardrive one for desktop pc's & one for laptops that is slimmer in size?

Also the DVR is Linux embedded so am I right to guess that it's just a case of installing the hardrive with no need to install any additional software for a functional operating system?

Also will the secware eco dvr be fully compatible with the cameras I've selected and Im guessing I'll need at least a 1A PSU with a splitter for the power to these, as the loads 200mA per camera? 

Cheers 

Matt

Forget the rest can sort all that out myself, but the main thing I need to know are the secware cameras fully compatible with the secware DVR I mentioned just I need to order these parts ASAP so I can get the job done on time

Cheers

Hi I've ordered the parts but I did it through paypal and forgot to login to my account, is there anyway I can get the rward points put on, or someone I can contact to do this?

Also will the delivery information be sent to my email address I use for paypal?

sorry about this