Security Warehouse Support Forum

Scantronic 9448EUR-90

stevec

Hello,

My alarm panel has packed up so I'm replacing it. The bellbox has seen better days so replacing that as well.

My original was a Scantronic 9448 so am going for the 9448EUR-90 control panel but can't decide which bellbox to go for.

I'm stuck between Novagard 2 Merit , Ventcroft Compact Classic & Ventcroft Evolution.

I want to know are they all compatable with my alarm system and which are reccomended?

Thanks

Hello, Can I just ask a question? Does your control panel have a seperate remote keypad and one of them plain boxe (end station) or is it all built into the end station? If you want one with a seperate keypad go for the 9448-EUR95 but if you want the all in one unit system get the EUR90 version.

An economy cheaper option bellbox is the Honeywell AG6 bellbox as it is easy to fit, set up and works well too. Im going to buy one for my house! One more higher end one is the texecom oddyssey 1E and the price matches the product! *just remember with the texecom one, you have to buy the right cover for it too!!!

The ventcroft ones are supposed to pack a loud noise and they look quite good too, its entirely up to you! Imo I reccommend any of the above.

The system is very easy to set up so you'll be fine. Let us know how you get on and if you need any help just let us know

Hi Steve,

The 9884 would be a direct replacement for what you already have, and as Ravis as said you can choose any bell box to work with that panel, I do agree that the AG6 is a very popular bell box, so again you could use your existing PIR's and just wire in the new panel and bell box, if you need to ask for any other information, please feel free.

Regards

Elaine