Security Warehouse Support Forum

Speaking / Talking External Sounder

Pringles11

Hi all

Id like to add a speaking sounder to a lighting system (GJD) and want to warn anyone entering the protected area witha custom message, ie ' Warning beware of the dog etc etc' or 'GET OF MY LAAANND' lol

Ideally id like to have the option of changing it as the requirement change.

I have looked at the GJD http://www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=650 Multispecch but this looks like its designed for intruder alarms and internal speakers.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks

Hi all

Id like to add a speaking sounder to a lighting system (GJD) and want to warn anyone entering the protected area witha custom message, ie ' Warning beware of the dog etc etc' or 'GET OF MY LAAANND' lol

Ideally id like to have the option of changing it as the requirement change.

I have looked at the GJD http://www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=650 Multispecch but this looks like its designed for intruder alarms and internal speakers.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks

Pringles

The multispeech can run any 16Ohm speaker, so yes it can be used in an internal environment with conventional speakers, but it can also be connected to horn speakers and they can be used outside. If using a few speaker / horns you will need a seperate amplifier to run these and connect the putput from the multispeech to the amplifier. Most external speakers are designed for '100v' line pa amplifiers if connecting a horn directly to the multispeech ensure that you have one that has a 16 or 8 ohm setting.