Security Warehouse Support Forum

[Ticket Question] Can you recommend a replacement system please?

securitywarehouse

I'm looking for a replacement for my Response SA5 which I have had installed from a previous property on a 'temporary' (5 years!) basis whilst I finish a self build house project.

I now have around 16 separate, hard-wired door/window contacts and I want a new system that allows them to be individually monitored. On top of that, I'd like to have 6 or so wireless zones for possible future expansion eg garden shed etc.

The next requirement is to have a built in voice dialer.

Lastly, I want to be able to access the system via the internet in the event of an alarm so I can interact with it - switch it off, see which zone has been triggered etc.

I already have some IP cameras installed so these can be run separately - or integrated with the new alarm system if it makes things any easier or better.

Do you have any recommendations/suggestions?

Internet Access isnt that common on control panels due to the potential secuity issues.

I know that texecom do have this as a custom option on the premier ip module, and the scantronic ion40 has some web features. It is something thats becoming more popular.

Equipment wise for 16 hard wired zones id recommend either a galaxy dimension or a texecom premier.

If you just want remote control via usb,modem, serial etc the prem might be a better option then you could remote desktop into a local pc running the wintex software.