Security Warehouse Support Forum

Scantronic Homelink 75 + Arming station 723r

Angus

I have changed the battery in both of my arming stations and now the Homelink 75 does not see them, I have followed the instructions in the Installation & Programming guide, but am currently baffled  where it states to activate the tamper switch on the arming station, but where is the tamper switch?

I have tried pressing each button, two buttons together, removing the back so as to disconnect the battery, still the panel does not see the arming station.  I have checked the battery voltage which is 3v as they are new batteries. 

None of the arming station lines- 1 to 4 in the display panel has an icon against it.

Even my alarm service engineer who had not seen this system before, could not do it.

Does anybody know how to solve this issue? 

Waiting in anticipation

Angus

Homelink.jpg

OK you are correct

I have re-read the installation manual and the 723r is a four button telecommand  (key fob), but there is nothing stated in the manual how to teach the panel about connecting a telecommand. If I go through the menus on the panel to testing mode and scroll down to telecommands, none have been assigned! How do I assign them? I cannot find any reference on the panel to do so!