Security Warehouse Support Forum

Visonic Powermax Express - Not Ready

NorthWalesMyko

Hi Guys,

I recently bought a Visonic Powermax Express as a replacement panel for my PowerMax Pro - after 6 years it decided to give up the ghost.

Anyway, GSM Network is pretty weak in my village - I'm getting it sorted BUT I can't seem to set my system with the fault? I could with my PowerMax Pro, it'll still set the system, but yet this one won't? Am I missing something?

The system currently says NOT READY and looking in the trouble log, it says GSM Network Failure. No other faults. Any advise would be a great help?

Regards,

Michael

• 1 month later...

Can't you force arm the system?, or turn the gsm off?

if you look in the manual should tell you in there, I'd guess the gsm settings are in the comms section of the engineers programming menu!

to clear the fault messages after you've disabled the gsm you can try to arm then disarm the system before it sets using the keyfob

you might be able to find more info on the visonic site, or you can try there technical support over email they're quite helpful and should answer quite sharpish 

http://www.visonic.com/faq-item/security-installers