Security Warehouse Support Forum

Resetting Engineer & Grandmaster Codes On Risco Agility 3

budda

My alarm installer went missing last year and has left me with an alarm system that doesn't seem to be operating smoothly.

He left me an engineers installation manual but the grandmaster code he wrote down doesn't work.

So I took the panel off the wall and carried out the steps detailed in the Agility 3 manual page 17.

When reconnecting power it makes the panel announce a tamper error and refuses to do anything on the keypad.

Putting DIP switch 3 back in to the on position stops the errors but wont let me change PIN codes in the grandmaster menu.

So i'm stuck at the moment.... what's the missing steps to complete a reset and change of the engineer and grandmaster codes ?

All sorted - it was due to DIP switch 2 also being set to on earlier - which allowed me to wire up an external input to my Sonos system for the voice messages.

So now i'm wondering what i'm doing wrong (that isn't mentioned in the manual) regarding setting up the external audio. Hmm....