Security Warehouse Support Forum

[Ticket Question] Visonic Power Master 30 + Broadband Powerlink 3 + Gsm-350 Pg2 + Kp-250 Powermaster

Secware

I am planning to import a comprehensive Visonic Power G2 System with many detectors
into Germany. I understand that all components of the system have to be UK components in order to be compatible.
Before ordering I need answers to the followings questions:
Can the language of the Power Master 30 panel be changed from English to German?

Will the Power Master 30 panel with the GSM-350 PG2 and the Powerlink 3 modules be able to communicate with Visonic’s PowerManage IP/GPRS-based Security Management Platform installed at a German central monitoring station? Will the alarm data and other data transmitted by the Power Master 30 panel to the CMS also be in German?

Would I have access and full control of my Power G2 System through the Visonic2Go-App with Powerlink 3?
Could I alternatively access and control my Power G2 System via an internetbrowser with Powerlink 3?
Would there be an additional charge for the usage of the Visonic2Go-App, which as I understand runs on a Visonic Server.

Does the powercord of the Power Master 30 panel have an UK 3 pronged plug or a 2 pronged plug?

Which battery backup pack is installed in the panel of the Power Master 30 kit?

Does the panel of the Power Master 30 kit have a built in siren?