Security Warehouse Support Forum

Wireless Alarm With Smarthome Feature Support

gandpw

Hello,

I would like to install a wireless alarm system in my house.  The walls and floors on all levels are made of concrete/masonry so wireless strength is an import consideration.  I am also keen to integrate the alarm with other smart home products i.e. Nest smoke alarm, Belkin Wemo products, etc.  My idea is that if the alarm is triggered I can set the lights to be turned on.  Whilst smart home connectivity is desirable, the following items are essential.

iOS/Android app for remote monitoring and control.  I want a proper internet app not just an app that sends sms commands to the control panel.  I can hardwire the control panel to my router.

Support for 3 keypads

Support for remote controls as I drive directly into my garage without getting out of the car and do not always have my phone with me. I want a PIR in the garage.

Support for proximity tags so friends and family don't need a guest access code

Preference for a minimalist design with a separate/hidden control panel

Support for 12 PIRs

Support for external and internal sirens

Support for cameras or cameras integrated into PIRs (I think the Risco Agility 3 has this feature)

I can find systems that have most of these features, but I am not aware if a system exists that has all of these items.  So far I have started looking at the following systems:

Honeywell Galaxy Flex

Risco Agility 3 (I have not seen this for sale to the public)

Texecom Ricochet

Can anyone provide feedback on the systems I have listed here or recommend other alternatives that may be better suited to my requirements.

Thanks

• 6 months later...