Security Warehouse Support Forum

Delay For Returned Faulty Items

jonihotrocks

Second time I've had to return an item that is faulty I know this is not you fault, but you make the  whole return process absolute agony..five days bouncing messages back to the pathetic helpdesk ticket system and I've been told to return it for a replacement at my cost WHY COULD YOU NOT SAY THIS ON DAY ONE!!!! ...I think I'll have to start going back to the wholesalers little bit more expensive but at least when kit goes wrong you get a replacement straight away with know stress busting hours sent tapping on a laptop...

Once we have the returned faulty item, and it has been confirmed faulty, if you send us your receipt for the return we will refund your costs for the return.

We need to know the reason for the return on  'day one' so a faulty item can be returned to the manfacturers, they will not take back an item that just says 'faulty' they require more details, for example Cooper/Menvier/Scantronic require a fault report sheet completed by the purchaser before anything can be sent back to them.

I am not suggesting that we needed a fault report from you as I am unaware of what product you are wishing to return, but regretfully returning faulty items would not be something that we wish to drag out, we would try to get it sorted out for you as soon as we can.

I do apologise that you find the ticket system 'pathetic' but it does allow each department concerned to follow the trail of your point, so from admin, to returns and the accounts section for your refund we can all follow the deatils of your ticket

Once we have the returned faulty item, and it has been confirmed faulty, if you send us your receipt for the return we will refund your costs for the return.

We need to know the reason for the return on  'day one' so a faulty item can be returned to the manfacturers, they will not take back an item that just says 'faulty' they require more details, for example Cooper/Menvier/Scantronic require a fault report sheet completed by the purchaser before anything can be sent back to them.

I am not suggesting that we needed a fault report from you as I am unaware of what product you are wishing to return, but regretfully returning faulty items would not be something that we wish to drag out, we would try to get it sorted out for you as soon as we can.

I do apologise that you find the ticket system 'pathetic' but it does allow each department concerned to follow the trail of your point, so from admin, to returns and the accounts section for your refund we can all follow the deatils of your ticket

• irrelevant "Cooper/Menvier/Scantronic" I clearly stated that it is Pyronix bell box
  • incorrect "I am not suggesting that we needed a fault report from you".... you asked me to identify the problem??
  • incorrect "I am unaware of what product you are wishing to return" ....you where told the exact part copied/paste from my order
  • spelling mistake "manfacturers"
  • spelling mistake "apologise"
  • spelling mistake "deatils"

You detail that the ticket system is need to know everything about the order but in your reply you have obviously no idea what I ordered and the questions I was asked..In addition you inability to use spell check is infuriating 

I was not suggesting that YOU had purchased a Scantronic item, I was just trying to explain that there are some times things beyond our control that can slow down returns, we do need to ask you to explain what fault you found with the item, so that our technical department and the manufacturers teccie boys, know what they are looking for when checking that an item is faulty, hence we asked you to identify the probelm you had. We did not send you the Scantronic fault report to complete, because as you say it was not that manufacturers part you had a problem with. 

I was replying to the post above, which did not state the part returned, which would have been on your ticket raised to deal with your return.

I am sorry  that I mis typed in my reply to you, we do not have a spell checker on the forum so I missed them when I re read the reply. As it was my reply you were critical of, the team waited for me to return from holiday so that I myself could reply to your post.

We do not mean to cause hassle to any of our customers, but yes sometimes things can go wrong, in the first instance that the equipment was faulty, and then secondly when we check the fault, sometimes we can not replicate it, I am talking in general here, not necessarily in the case of your return, some returns are not always straight forward, sometimes because the fault is not recorded by the customer. We also get returns with  no RMA and no details of the customer or the order number.

How ever we do try to give a good service, I regret in your case we failed.