Security Warehouse Support Forum

Incorrect Items

AAJS

I received my order and having got home just checked the contents last night. Securitywarehouse have provided me with some incorrect items. I specifically asked for Impaq Shock Sensors (3 x Model: IMPAQ+Cont ) and (5 x Model: IMPAQ+). However, they have supplied me with 8 x Model: IMPAQ+ only. Obviously now i am going to have to send these back at my own cost and have more delay in putting the alarm system in.

Judging by posts here they don't like to offer refunds / replacements as quickly as they take your order money??

Hi

The Impaq & Impaq with built in contact are in exactly the same packaging.  You will need to check the end of the box to find an additional sticker confirming that the model includes the contact.

Please check the contents of your order again, if it is a pick error on the part of Security Warehouse we will of course rectify this for you at our cost, and as soon as possible as not to cause you any inconvenience.

Hope this answers your question for you ok

Regards

Elaine

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Aleem

Having just had your returns parcel back following the swap, I can confirm that the goods we shipped originally and that we have collected at your request are indeed correct.  They are the Impaq plus with the built in contact as ordered.

As we explained via our ticket system the packaging is exactly the same for the Impaq plus and the Impaq plus with built in contact.  The only difference is the sticker on the 'short end' of the box stating that this model has the built in contact.

Kind regards

Security Warehouse Returns Team