Security Warehouse Support Forum

[Ticket Question] User Manuals Scantronic 9448 ControlBox

Secware_Tech6

Hello, I would be grateful if you could help me in any way with my problem as outlined as follows.

My son has recently moved into a house with an existing burgular alarm. Unfortunately, the alarm control box doesn't have any manufacturers name or address. The only markings on the front of the box is what appears to be "9448". The original owners didn't leave any details regarding the alarm and we are unable to contact them. After speaking to a number of alarm installers, it seems that the alarm might be manufactured by scantronic. In the hope that this is correct I wanted to try to obtain a user manual so that we could find out how to reset the memory to factory settings ( what ever they are) before putting a new code into it.

I found your website and saw your offer to your customers to see the manuals. Is there any way that I might be able to see them?

Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Hi Ray

Yes you can down load a free manual from the site all you need to do is go through the procedure and add to cart then it will allow you to down load the

scantronic 9448 manual that you need.

Hope this helps you out

Kind regards

Elaine

See below link

http://www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1023