Security Warehouse Support Forum

accenta led rkp will it work on the g4 cp ,how can i split a zone in to two

gemtecsecuity

Jeff

The later of the old model led keypad, should work, but only if it was a late 3g keypad.

re split zones? im not sure i understand the question.

do you mean wire 2 things into the zone and have it notify seperatly like say a eurosex cpx? or something else.

James

Support

right

The gen 4 doesnt zone split like say a eurosec cpx, but i think what your thinking of is using a taching relay to provide indication of which device activated.

I wouldnt do this myself ideally you want to have 1 device per zone. However

There is no reason to provide 2 latching led's, you only really need 1. For example if you have 2 x PIR's. If PIR 1 activated it would have the latch led and the zone led illuminated. If however PIR 2 activated the the latch led would not be on, so you could tell them apart.

All you need is a lacthing relay, a reset method (to unlatch the relay) and an led.

James

Support

what i meant to say was that if new zone  was to activate it would trig double pole relay that would trig two zones together ( say zones 5 and 6 ) which would give two zone leds on together.

the relay would not be latched.

this is the only option i seem to have as i cant find a gen 2/3 accenta 8 .

Ok now i dont understand.

If you have spare zones why do you want to zone split?

If you dont have spare zones, does the system have more than 1 door contact, could you series those onto the same circuit to free one up? or replace an existing sensor with a latching one?