Security Warehouse Support Forum

Accenta Fob Pad

ycwkpp898

Hi i have the Accenta 8 mini. and the keypad is about dead. i am thinking of getting the keyfob.

I got a few questions regarding it

My keypad is situated on my stairs. and i am going to install the keyfob at the bottom of the stairs. or do the keyfobs have to be on the outside..

Could i connect the Easy set Key fob. whilst the alarm is still plugged in..

As i carnt remember how to set the alarm into diagnose mode so i can open the panel so the alarm dont go off. I installed it like 3 1/2 year ago and cant find the book for it.. any help will be great

Thanks

Hi i have the Accenta G3 mini. and the keypad is about dead. i am thinking of getting the keyfob.

I got a few questions regarding it

Could i connect the Easy set Key fob. whilst the alarm is still plugged in..

As i carnt remember how to set the alarm into diagnose mode so i can open the panel so the alarm dont go off. I installed it like 3 1/2 year ago and cant find the book for it.. any help will be great

Thanks

Hi

You will need a keypad fro programming etc, but yes the easy set is compatible with the old G3 optima/accenta. If you have a look on the store you will find a accenta/optima g3 user manual. Im afraid that engineer manuals are not available on the forum, if you purchased from us and have your order number, you can email technical and they will send the correct manual.