Security Warehouse Support Forum

New System To Replace Ademco Vista

AJP72

Hello

I have an Ademco Vista, I need to replace it.

We have a 4 bed house, probably about 7 PIR's.

What kind of system can I put in to replace it?

I'm not sure what type the bell box is, maybe you can deduce that from the panel name.

Currently connected to the Vista is receiver and speaker which is used with a IR/Radio keyfob to arm/disarm. Ideally we'd like to replace that with a similar system, and additionally put in a dialler.

Regarding diallers, is there a DECT version, our phone line is not next to the panel?

Cheers

Andrew

We would alaways recommend an approved installer to install the equipment, and they would have preferences for particular manufacturers equipment.

It is really a matter of opinion of which manufacturer to go with, you could look at the Siemens equipment, but they do not make a bell box, but any good installer will be able to wire a bell to this manfacturers panel.

You could also look at the Honeywell range as they offer everything required, panel, bell,  PIR's PA's etc. all that would be required except cable, clips and batteries

I am not aware of a DECT version of a dialler, but perhaps some one else on the forum is.