Security Warehouse Support Forum

Ticket Question Re Siemens

accounts3

I just bought a SPC4320, SPCN310, SPCK623. The read me first datasheet tells: " you must ensure the peripheral firmware revision is the same as, or greater than the firmware revision of the SPC controller".

On my SPC4320 controller, the firmware is V3.4.5. What must the firmware version for the SPCN310 and SPCK623?

I tell this question because, the SPCN310 is in fault (error code E51) and the SPCK doesn't make voice annuniciation. What does error code E51 means?

Thanks in advance

SM

Siemens advise

' The firwmare version of the modem and the keypad are.. Modem SPCN310 = V3.07 and the keypad SPCK623 = V1.02

The main reason to upgrade peripheral firmware for panel firmware 3.4.5 is only for input/output expanders so that they fully operate in respect to all newly added EOL's. Upgrading your other devices will not correct the voice annuniaction issue you have, I would suspect that the audio files have not been downloaded to the other keypad or that the voice level is switched off at the keypad.

Error 51 is.. error modem not responding. This may be a sim card issue.

Hope this helps