Security Warehouse Support Forum

Stalled Order Paid With Mastercard And Paypal

MagnusS

Hi,

I paid my order with your paypal service, and now you say that my account is not verified and has stalled my order.

The problem is that I did not create any account with paypal, I just choose to use 'Express checkout'. Which does not use any paypal account.

I just read this sticky: http://www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/forums/topic/359-stalled-orders/

But I could not see nowhere on the payment pages, as stated in the sticky, that you needed to create a verified account with paypal.

I have contacted my credit card company, and they say that the order amount has already been deducted from the card, i.e. I have paid the full order amount.

I write here as you do not seem to answer my support mail/tickets any more.

You should really reconsider using PayPal in the future, I can't see the benifit of handing over my money to a third-party when doing business. Just because paypal says "we are so safe" it does not mean that they are safe. VISA/MasterCard has their own measures of safety protecting both buyer and seller on/off-line, so why use a third-party?

Hi MagnusS,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, however we have in the past there has been fraudulent use of credit cards via the paypal system. So we had to put strict procedures in place to ensure we were sending goods to the actual owner of the card or payment method, to protect genuine customers.

We do advise on the web site that we ship to Paypal verified accounts.

You do not give an order number but I have managed to find your order and see that your ticket to cancel the order was acted upon on the 13th August and that accounts have also refunded the charges, and your order has been cancelled.

Again sorry for the inconvenience we have caused you