Security Warehouse Support Forum

Castle Care Tech Euro 46

accounts3

Hello

I'm rewiring my house and as my floorboards are up and walls chased I have decided to install a burglar alarm.

I'm going to go with the Castle Care Tech Euro 46. I have a few questions, should I use 6 or 8 core wire? I'm pretty sure everything wires back to the Control Panel.

Finally does the control panel come with a keypad because I would like the flush satin chrome one. Or does it come as a second input device therefore I will have 2 keypads on the system

I hope you are able to help with my questions

Regards

Jasdeep

I'm going to go with the Castle Care Tech Euro 46. I have a few questions, should I use 6 or 8 core wire? I'm pretty sure everything wires back to the Control Panel.

Depends on the device. Id play safe and go for 8 core

Finally does the control panel come with a keypad because I would like the flush satin chrome one. Or does it come as a second input device therefore I will have 2 keypads on the system

some models do, some dont. i need a link to verify. If it comes with a keypad it will be a plastic one