Security Warehouse Support Forum

How Do You Contact These People!?

matteustace

I place an order on Monday morning for an alarm I require urgently. They took my money immediately "Payment Processed" but it hasn't yet progressed past that.

I need to know roughly when it's going to be delivered so I can plan the installation.

I've tried phoning them, but it's just an automated system, I've tried opening a ticket but nobody has responsed to it...

How on earth do you speak to someone!?

Hi Matteustace

We do answer the phone, so you can call, you may be in a queue, depending on volume of calls. Tickets really is the best way to contact us, as every department within the company can see the audit trail that way, and your ticket will be responded to.

The web site advises that our orders usually ship with in 1 - 3 days, although some do ship later, depends on where we are holding the product.

As you ordered on Monday, and you say  that as your order has not yet shipped, then it should ship tomorrow, you will get an automated message to advise you of the delivery date and roughly what time the delivery driver will be with you.

Wihout an order number I can not look into your actual order, how ever I am sure it will be with you shortly or we would advise of any problems.

Thanks, somebody answered my ticket today and apparently the alarm has been despatched, so yay.

With the phone system it asked me lots of questions and I answered them and it just kept telling me information and dumping me back at the main menu, there wasn't an obvious way to actually speak to somebody and since it's a paid number I wasn't too keen on exploring each and every option!

• 7 months later...

I have had exact same problem; I ordered a decoy alarm and have yet to receive any confirmation or information with my delivery. I am desperate for the product and require it ASAP whilst i still have ladders.

I have tried calling, emailing and raising two tickets but no joy!

Thanks

Paul