Security Warehouse Support Forum

Proposed self install Homelink 75.

novice

Hi everyone.

I have been reading a lot of your helpful comments on various wireless alarms[ in particular].

as you will have gathered by by nom de plume I do not know a lot about these items.

My questions are, in the scantronic range is the 703r contact transmitter for hard wiring in garage block to signal back to main panel in residence by wireless

and are  the 2 wired relay outputs suitable for external sounders [ sab]or do I have to use a conversion panel  as on sapphire website.

john

if you want to send signals from rf devices, weather they be contacts, pirs etc you need some form of reciever.

You can either use a stand alone reciever which is designed to be wired into a control panel or a integrated reciever.

You will need some form of panel etc, else how will you arm/disarm it, silence it etc.

Support

Hi Secware Tech6.

Sorrry if I did not ask the right question.

If I install the Homelink 75 panel in the main house as a complete system.

And I need to alarm the remote garage block .

My main requirement is to hardwire in the garage block and then radio signals back to the 75 panel.

With regard to the second question Re the hardwired sounders [sab] do I also need a converter.to change the signals at the panel.

If I get this understood then I can order all the correct kit.

Thanking you for your patience.

John.