Security Warehouse Support Forum

PC connection to Wireless Control Panels

Helmut1971

Hello from Germany,

I am going to buy a home-security-system from your shop and need some information on programming and controlling the system via PC.

There is the Scantronic homelink 75 which seems to be connectable to PC via USB is there a control-software included in your package ?

And second the Risco Wisdom - nothing to see about PC-connection and Software in you shop ?

Would you please inform me about this two sets, thank you and regards

Helmut

Hello from Germany,

I am going to buy a home-security-system from your shop and need some information on programming and controlling the system via PC.

There is the Scantronic homelink 75 which seems to be connectable to PC via USB is there a control-software included in your package ?

And second the Risco Wisdom - nothing to see about PC-connection and Software in you shop ?

Would you please inform me about this two sets, thank you and regards

Helmut

Helmut.

Risco keep very tight control of the software for their control panels and as such its only available to registered installers direct form risco. Scantronic have a similar policy.

Texecom lead the way in software availabilty and you might want to consider using wintex and texecom wireless equipment instead. Im sure this position will change in the future but currently we can only provide software to registered installers for the above control panels.