Security Warehouse Support Forum

Scantronic 9454 Service

RobertB

I have just moved into a house in Windsor that has a Scantronic 9454 system.  The previous owner left the manual, but no other information about the system.

Can you tell me whether Scantronics is still in business?  If they are not, has anyone taken over servicing their installations?  If so, would it be possible to arrange an engineer to visit to reset the system and enable us to use it.

Hope you can help.

I have just moved into a house in Windsor that has a Scantronic 9454 system.  The previous owner left the manual, but no other information about the system.

Can you tell me whether Scantronics is still in business?  If they are not, has anyone taken over servicing their installations?  If so, would it be possible to arrange an engineer to visit to reset the system and enable us to use it.

Hope you can help.

Scantronic are a manufacturer not an installer. If you currently dont have a contract on your system then id advise you find a local nsi gold approved company in your area. www.nsi.org.uk

Alternatively one of our installers in your area may reply to your post.