Security Warehouse Support Forum

9427 operation

LeslieT

I have recently moved to this property which employs a 9427eur-80 rkp grade 1 fire alarm. Unfortunately there are no instructions on how to operate this alarm and I am wondering if you could possibly supply some information regarding it's operation etc. I understand that the house was built about 4 years ago.

Thankyou in advance and wishing you all a happy new year.

I have recently moved to this property which employs a 9427eur-80 rkp grade 1 fire alarm. Unfortunately there are no instructions on how to operate this alarm and I am wondering if you could possibly supply some information regarding it's operation etc. I understand that the house was built about 4 years ago.

Thankyou in advance and wishing you all a happy new year.

The 9427 is a keypad that usually connects to a 9448 control panel.

The 9448 is a basic Scantronic Intruder Alarm Panel. It may have smoke detectors etc wired into it but it is not a fire alarm.

We have User manuals for all popular control panels on the site, currently available as a free download. If the manual you require isnt there then drop an email to technical@securitywarehouse.co.uk and we will endeavour to add it.

The user manual will provide basic operation notes etc. I have attached a brief explanation of the Icons / images on the keypad below.

9448 Icons.jpg