Security Warehouse Support Forum

[Ticket Question] Help improving my Videx system

securitywarehouse

i have been looking on your website at the videx access systems and am struggling in working out what i can buy to add to my system to make the system work better for us.

I currently have an 800 one button/ amp module in a surface mounted frame, this is connected to two phones on different floors in the building which allows us to unlock the door. There is also a seperate keypad that allows coded access.

We are dividing up our workplace and are looking to make the system 4 way / buttons - so customers can buzz the appropiate room for access.and also add another phone extension to the current set up. Looking at your website my initial thoughts are that i will need a 4 button module along with a amp module and 2 module surface mounted box along with 4 extra phones, but i am not sure exactly how it all works and whether this is correct. So am hoping you can answer my questions so i can get the right modules ordered ready for installation when i get my electrics sorted.

- Is the configuration above correct

- Is there different transformers / connectors i will need or will the one i have for single button work

- Can a couple of phones be connected to two buttons

- How many phones can be connected to one button

I have photos of my current set up if that is any use. I am hoping to get ordered as soon as possible so would appreciate the advice to make sure i get it right