Security Warehouse Support Forum

Questions about your cameras and recorder

mpollet

Hello

I am living in France and would like to install CCTV at home.

I had a look in your catalogue on network and I had made some choice regarding cameras and recorder.

To be more precise regarding my CCTV project, here below some detail info's.

-Camera will be fitted outside, in a protected area regarding direct rain (below roof extender) at 2.5 m far from floor.

-Max distance to record (10 m for 1 camera and 17 m for the second one)

-Day night recording with auto switch.

-1 camera will be orientated to the direct south, the second one to the direct north.

-Recorder will be activated by a direct wired alarm loop coming from the central alarm block.

-Play back, viewing from outside PC via internet ADSL connection.

Starting from these requests and your catalogue huge proposal, I would like to choose the following equipments :

-Camera Silverline external VR dome ref CAM3015H or Secware  variofocal ref SECWARED006 (I will need 2 at start).

-Recorder ENEO ref BRT-3104/250 CD.

Could you please confirm me if such equipment are compatible with the project data above??Which camera between the

2 selected is the best suitable.

In addition I still have some more questions :

-Could you confirm me what is the operating temperature range for the cameras.

-What is the camera connection type (1 single coax cable 75 Ohms to supply voltage and distribute video signal or separate voltage input and video output??

-On recorder side, does the connection for video input (coming from camera) also provide voltage supply or do I need additional power supply rack to supply camera (if so could you advise with references??)

I also made a trial to check the total cost. It seems there is no transport fees except for a delivery shedulled on Saturday (does this option OK for delivery to France??) and no other extra VTA (than yours). Could you confirm??

Hope I will not charge you with too much work???

Many thanks

Michel Pollet

Micheal

Could you please confirm me if such equipment are compatible with the project data above??Which camera between the

2 selected is the best suitable.

The silverline unit you have referenced is a 480tvl model, where as the secware one is a 420tvl model so the sensor element on the silverline has a better spec. However the secware unit has a varifocal lens (adjustable zoom) so if far more flexible. If you have a look at the secware SECWARED007 this is a 480tvl unit with varical lens as well.

In addition I still have some more questions :

-Could you confirm me what is the operating temperature range for the cameras.

Are you looking at high or low expected tempreature here?

-What is the camera connection type (1 single coax cable 75 Ohms to supply voltage and distribute video signal or separate voltage input and video output??

you will need to provide a cable for 12v dc and a coax for video

-On recorder side, does the connection for video input (coming from camera) also provide voltage supply or do I need additional power supply rack to supply camera (if so could you advise with references??)

You will need an additional psu.

I also made a trial to check the total cost. It seems there is no transport fees except for a delivery shedulled on Saturday (does this option OK for delivery to France??) and no other extra VTA (than yours). Could you confirm??

We cannot provide saturday deleivery to europe. There is no import tax to most eu member states from the uk. So no there is nothing more to pay.

Support

Thanks for your answers.

Regarding operating temperature range for cameras, Il am more concerned by low temperating operating but also with hight temperature in summer (1 camera will face direct sun)

As I understood, no issue regarding the recorder choice for my project??it is fully compatible with my wishes and camera's type??

For the PSU does reference Dantech DA396 suitable??

I understood from your catalogue that recorder ENEO ref BRT-3104/250 CD is delivered with a viewer software but could be limited to some function. Am I right?? What to do to get the full functional soft??

Does the delivered soft allow to view and control video from outside PC through ADSL network??

The temp range is approx -10 to +50 so will be fine in most applications

The software that comes with the btr is not limited but some higher end features are not available on the btr as its a budget machine etc.

Yes you can view and playback etc over ip. You will need to set up your router etc to allaw remote access to the machine.  A good way to do this if unsure is to use vpn.

SUpport