Security Warehouse Support Forum

Accenta Gen4 Setting Faults

Vishal77

I bought a complete system from you towards the end of September (orders 12995 and 13006) and have recently installed the alarm in our new house.

All is well except that I get I am getting SETTING FAULTS showing on the LCD keypad from the zones that are on the exit route.  System sets and unsets correctly despite this.  Have I made a mistake somewhere?  I have checked the manual and searched the internet but can find no mention of setting faults anywhere.

Hope you can help or point me in the right direction.

Many thanks.

I bought a complete system from you towards the end of September (orders 12995 and 13006) and have recently installed the alarm in our new house.

All is well except that I get I am getting SETTING FAULTS showing on the LCD keypad from the zones that are on the exit route.  System sets and unsets correctly despite this.  Have I made a mistake somewhere?  I have checked the manual and searched the internet but can find no mention of setting faults anywhere.

Hope you can help or point me in the right direction.

Many thanks.

Vishal

The panel is reporting that it has 'exit faults' during setting. This means that detectors are activating as you leave the protected area and is normal. The panel is letting you know for example that a door is open and not all ok. It should then change back to normal as you vacate the area, You then know the alarm is setting fine.