Security Warehouse Support Forum

DIY KIT OFFER

richard

I'm looking to fit ADE Honeywell Accenta Gen 4 LCD compact kit shown on the website but want to confirm that all component's meet the minimum of Grade 2, should I chose a different spec PIR for the Kitchin concerned about it in long term. Fianlly can I get the system to trigger the exterior lighting.

Richard

Thanks, I have been scanning the net and your the most helpful I will be ordering from you, I'm gathering all my options for the rest of the kit price is a important but not as much as Quality , I assume I can collect from you in Halesowen.

Richard

Yes I popped up your shop meet a nice lady who explained, because of the fact I'm moving house and not sure which address I'll be at (should be in the new house Wednesday) and want to get started or a least a bell box up I thought of the following solutions 

1/ I'll pay by via the net and pick up from the Halesowen address as a one arrangement

2/ Deliver to a my mothers address

3/ Do you have any other solutions

I'm going for the Scantronic 9651EN as suggested order to follow

Richard

Morning,  After pondering all the technical stuff, I have placed an order hopefully you have it.

I'm sure we can work out a payment method, card at the shop / cash at the shop your call

ring or mail me

Shopping Cart  [more]

1ea.- Texecom Odyssey 5/5E White/Blue Cover

1ea.- Texecom Odyssey 5E Backplate

4ea.- Texecom Prestige MR

1ea.- Scantronic 9651EN