Security Warehouse Support Forum

[Ticket Question] CCTV advice for fitting new DVR with 8 + cameras

securitywarehouse

I need to add a new dvr to the system and 8 more cameras. I have chosen Visage TSDVRPRO - 2 16 channel with 500GB HDD. I want to go for this dvr so the customer will know how to use it - they use them now. 16 channel is just for future if customer decide to install more cameras. I would like to find out which HDD I should use to keep recording for 30 days. Customer have 6 existing cameras which will be connected to this dvr and I need to add 2 more. I need 2 dome cameras with wide view angle. They are going to be in the offices. I need 2 monitors. One of them will be in the server room with dvr and second one in the office. I need video multiplexer 16 channel which will bring video signals from dvrs in the server room (chosen cameras) to the second monitor in the office. I need 8x 12V 1A power supplies. Could you recommend equipment (cameras, multiplexer, monitors) for this installation in the quote with price list, please?