Security Warehouse Support Forum

EURO 46 V10 panel - Menu issues

Richard109

Hi all

I received my exchange from yourselves and today installed the new unit. The keypads now turns on unlike before.

Just to recap i have connected to the system

3 x Pir`s and 1 door contact. 

1 x 16ohm external speaker connected to the system

1 x Keypad connected to the system.

1 x Lan card connected.

I turned the system on for the first time there were no sounds and the keypad behaved as expected. The Keypad states Euro 46 but not Euro 46 V10 like in the manual also  the time and date adjusted itself, i assume this is because the Lan card is installed and had connection to the internet?

More importantly i started to go through the menus to start to configure the system.

I press the D key and type in the default engineer code. The keypad then shows, SET SYSTEM, and when i scroll through FORCE ARM ON 1st INPUT but as i go to scroll through again the keypad returns to the normal screen with euro 46 and  the time. The manual stated that when in engineer mode a warning light should light up and an audible noise Should be heard every so often - This is not the case. Also when in the engineer menu if i dont press anything it will return to the main view with time showing.

I then tried to enter the master manager menu, again  pressed D and entered code. I start to scroll through and notice there are menus missing e.g choose mode, system options, communications there are more but wont type them all. 

All the menu`s i see are, set date and time, operate user outputs, omit inputs, edit users, review logs, walk test, siren test, dial out menu, allow engr menu, block remote set?, block udl, system sounds demo and exit manager menu.

I have gone in to the allow engr menu and it says yes, 

I understand that on your website there is stock issues regarding a recall about the software which is on the panels, do my problems above refer to the issues that pyronix are having? 

Please could you advise me on what i am doing wrong or what the issue may be?

I have not changed any settings at this point.

Please could you advise me on what i am doing wrong or what the issue may be?