Security Warehouse Support Forum

Missing Wintex Download Link

JayCee

Hi

I placed my order, number #12165, on 15th April but I still do not have a link to download the Texecom Wintex software. My order shows "NOTE: Downloads are not available until payment has been confirmed". I've emailed twice and had no reply. Could you have a look please, or just email me the .zip?

It's now 17:34 20th April and still no software.

Did get a reply (of sorts) to one of my emails, quote "Forwarded to technical" unquote. Nice.

It's now 16:49 21st April and still no software. Sent another email this morning, no response to that either.

It's now 16:49 22nd April and still no software or response.

You are correct about the attachment. I was not aware but my ISP appears not to like zip file attachments.

I have changed my email address in my profile, if you could try that one it might be successful.

Downloading the zip from my Account area caused Winzip to say "Cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive. If you downloaded this file, try downloading the file again."

I did, but got the same result.

The zip has arrived via my alternative email address successfully.

Installed and running.

Point of interest: the website download filename is not the same as the email filename.

Could this be that the two files are physically different and hence why the download file does not work?

Thanks anyway, Secware_Tech6, for sorting it.